Monday, May 01, 2006

post 2: (coudnt think of a better title :})

Ok
To bring everything upto date, I am Tejaswi, studying physics in IIT Kanpur. (That is a pretty concise way of summing up : to be edited later).
So, why am I blogging? As it is, I am too busy (read lazy) to keep a journal of my exploits. Still, its nice to write now and then.
Yesterday, our exams ended. We had an electronics exam. I committed the stupid error of converting a 100 ohm resistor into a 100 kiloohm one. (I know nirbheek is going to read this.....) It was an op-amp question. Remarkably, it was an interesting question, and you need a good grasp of op-amps to explain the output. I did the question nicely, but imagine when I come back and am told that was a 100 ohm resistor! (If you are already getting bored, you are either Nirbheek or this blog is not for you (do not read the 'or' as an exclusive or) (ouch! electronics creeping into my converation...)) Otherwise the exam was fine.
After the exam, we then decided on the spot to go to Kanpur for a dinner. The dinner was good. (that DOES seem a very concise way of summing an outing, but again...... ). At this stage, a relevant link would be this.

3 comments:

Nirbheek said...

...

Nirbheek said...

you idiot, link whenever you take someone's name :)

Nirbheek said...

for example, i have no idea who nirbheek is... i do know a bheekling tho :))